XIVth RENCONTRES DE BLOIS
16th - 22nd June 2002
Château de Blois (France)
Please send by submit button or email the completed form
to Lydia Fayard
as soon as possible
In filling out this abstract submission form, please follow the few simple guidelines given below;
the abstract book will be compiled electronically from your submission forms, and any departure from these guidelines
will probably involve extra work on the part of the organizers. We thank you in advance for your help.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Type all the authors' names one after the other, separated by commas.
- Type the Institute names in the
- Use LATEX conventions for equations, mathematical symbols etc.; do not send postscript,
encoded files or compressed files, as this will make your contribution unreadable - we do not have the manpower
to manually decode and reinsert texts.
- Do not separate your abstract into chapters, sections etc;
the abstract should be one unit (but it may of course contain several paragraphs).
- Do not include figures in the abstract.